Employee Benefits News Archive - 2013
- August 2013: Don’t forget to complete the health assessment and annual preventative exam by August 31st to receive your $25 gift card. [Learn More]
- July 15-July 31: Annual Enrollment for plan year 2013 - 2014
June 15, 2013: Join Mayor Julian Castro to kick off the “Take It To The Park” Challenge [learn more] You can vote June 6 through July 15, 2013.
- April 27, 2013: Annual National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day, a great opportunity to dispose unwanted, unused, and expired drugs. Sites will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Visit the Office of Diversion Control website to find a drop-off location near you.
- April 1, 2013: New PIN Requirement & Debit Card Activation for UT Flex [Learn more]
- UT System Physical Activity Challenge. Learn more
- March 2013: Your feedback can help shape the health and wellness programs available to you at UT System! [Learn more]
- February 2013: The Office of Employee Benefits has teamed up with Provant Health Solutions, an independent health and wellness company, to provide the new health platform to UT SELECT Medical plan members. Read Announcement
October 26th 2013: National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day. Enter your ZIP code to find your nearest collection site.
- April 2-4, 2013: UTSA is hosting the 2nd annual Rowdy Wellness Week during National Public Health Week. Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to learn about the importance of early detection, research and innovation, health maintenance, stress reduction and staying fit. To learn more, please visit http://utsa.edu/recreation/wellnessweek.pdf
- March 1, 2013: The Dallas Region of the Social Security Administration will be hosting a webinar, Social Security: Approaching Retirement on Friday, March 1, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Click Here to View the Webinar!
- February 2013: San Antonio is one of six finalist cities bidding to host the 2016 U.S. Olympic Trials for Swimming, and San Antonio Sports needs your help to convince USA Swimming officials that San Antonio is the right host. Just imagine cheering on the best swimmers in the nation as they vie for a spot on the 2016 U.S. Olympic Team in our Alamodome. Simply go to http://www.sanantoniosports.org/imin/ and enter your email address and click the I'M IN! button.
- January 2013: SA Metro Health releases statement regarding influenza vaccines…[read more] Flu shots & nasal flu mist are 100% covered under UT Select medical plan. [Read more] [News Release]
January 2013 - EAP On-Site Winter Holidays office hours:
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) office at the Main Campus and the Downtown Campus will be closed during the UTSA Winter Holidays (December 25th, December 27th, January 1st and January 3rd).
However, Deer Oaks will continue to offer services off site, online and by telephone. For assistance during the holidays, we encourage you to contact Deer Oaks (EAP Provider) at (210) 615-8880 or 1-866-327-2400 or visit their website at www.deeroaks.com.
Regular EAP on-site counseling services will resume on Tuesday, January 8, 2013.
Updated: April 08, 2014