Day O.N.E. @ UTSA - Employee Guide
New Non-Benefits Eligible Employees
Welcome to the University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA). We are honored that you chose to work at the university.
The next step in the hiring process is to visit Human Resources. You are required to complete new hire processing before you begin working.
New Hire Requirements
- Please bring your I-9 documents to the Human Resources offices within 3 days of your hire date. The Form I-9 is a federal requirement that verifies your identity and proves your eligibility to wlrk in the United States. You will need to bring your original documents, per federal law we do not accept photocopies .
- Login to PeopleSoft and complete your employee self service requirements. This includes reviewing personal information, completing your I-9, Direct Deposit, W-4, and emergency contact information. For a step-by-step guide to complete your ESS, reference our Employee Self Service instructions. You should have received an email with a link to the ESS portal page. Please use your MyUTSA ID and passphrase to successfully log in. If you have not setup an account or do not have access, Human Resources can assist you.
- Non-Benefits Eligible Employee Packet
- Non-Benefits Eligible Employee Acknowledgement Form All employees (Faculty, Staff and Students)
- Selective Service Registration Verification - Males Age 18 – 26
- Political Aid - All employees (Faculty, Staff and Students)
NOTE: Per federal law, if your Form I-9 is not completed, you will not be able to continue your employment with UTSA.
UTSA Human Resources
1604 Main Campus
North Paseo Building
4th Floor - 4.102
San Antonio, TX 78249
p: (210) 458-4648
f: (210) 458-4647
Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5
Updated: November 2016