Day O.N.E. @ UTSA - Employee Guide
New Non-Benefits Eligible Employees
Welcome to the University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA). We are honored that you chose to work at the university.
The next step in the hiring process is to visit Human Resources. You are required to complete new hire processing before you begin working.
New Hire Requirements
- Please bring your I-9 documents to the Human Resources office within 3 days of your hire date. The Form I-9 is a federal requirement that verifies your identity and proves your eligibility to work in the United States. Federal law requires employees to present original documents, photocopies and pictures are not acceptable.
- Login to PeopleSoft and complete your employee self service requirements. This includes reviewing personal information, completing your I-9, Direct Deposit, W-4, and emergency contact information. For a step-by-step guide to complete your ESS, reference our Employee Self Service instructions. You should have received an email with a link to the ESS portal page. Please use your MyUTSA ID and passphrase to successfully log in. If you have not setup an account or do not have access, Human resources can assist you.
- Non-Benefits Eligible Employee Packet
- Non-Benefits Eligible Employee Acknowledgement Form All employees (Faculty, Staff and Students)
- Selective Service Registration Verification - Males Age 18 – 26
- Political Aid - All employees (Faculty, Staff and Students)
NOTE: Per federal law, if your Form I-9 is not completed, you will not be able to continue your employment with UTSA.
UTSA Human Resources
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
North Paseo Building (NPB)
4th Floor - 4.102
p: (210) 458-4648 f: (210) 458-4647
Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5
Updated: February 2017