STARS - Executive Approver
HIRING PROPOSAL INSTRUCTIONS
Once you've logged onto STARS, from the Home tab, click “Hiring Proposals” in your Inbox and locate the Hiring Proposal identified on the email notification. Your next step is:
If you are NOT the correct Executive Approver contact HR @4250 and ask for a STARS representative.
If you are an Executive Approver, click on the title from the Inbox and if you:
- Agree with the proposed action, take the following action:
- Select “Take Action On Hiring Proposal” and choose “Submit for Approval (move to Human Resources)”
If there are no more transactions requiring your review, you may LOGOUT and exit STARS
- Disagree with the proposed action and want to return it for additional information or want it amended then:
- Select “Take Action On Hiring Proposal” and choose “Return for Review (move to Department)
- Select “Return for Review (move to Hiring Manager)” OR “Return for Review (move to Admin Assistant)”
- Which option you choose would depend on who actively works the job requisitions in your department
If there are no more transactions requiring your review, you may LOGOUT and exit STARS.
If you require HELP at any time, please contact HR @4250 and ask for a STARS representative.
Page updated: April 02, 2016