How long does it take to complete a data request?
- To ensure accuracy it takes two weeks to complete and thoroughly review a data request. This timeframe can be adjusted for special circumstances, such as grant deadlines, legislative requests and other high priority requests. Note that our office has many of the most commonly requested figures available on our publications page.
What type of information can the Office of Institutional Research provide?
- Official Enrollment Information
- Graduation and Retention Rates
- Faculty Headcount
- Historical Data
- Course Information
- Degrees Conferred
- Other Statistical Data
Does the Office of Institutional Research handle Public Information Requests?
- No, all Formal Public Information requests must be made through the Public Information Office.
How does the data request process work?
- After your request is submitted you will receive a confirmation page with the request number. This number will be used to track the request throughout the process. Next an email will be sent as a follow up to let you know the request has been received. The request is then assigned to an analyst who may need to follow up with you regarding the request should any questions arise.