Data Warehouse Access Request Information
Who Can Access
Current UTSA employees with:
- An active network account.
- A valid UTSA email address (email@example.com).
- A completed Data Warehouse Access Request Form.
Privacy and Other Considerations:
- Information stored in the Data Warehouse is confidential and all applicants must be familiar with, but not limited to, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Data stored in the warehouse is governed by UTSA's Handbook of Operating Procedures (HOP), Chapter 8, Section 12, "Information Resources Use and Security Policy".
- All access requests for Student Employees who are teaching, assistant instructors, research or graduate assistants, must be requested by their hiring or managing supervisor during the student's appoinment period. Student Employees must be enrolled at UTSA on a half-time or greater basis during the current, or next scheduled semester. Refer to the HOP, Chapter 4, Section 9, "Student Employees" for details. Access to the data warehouse typically expires once the student's appointment ends.
Please download the Data Warehouse Access Request Form and submit the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or print the form and send it by fax to 210-458-4708 or by campus mail to VPIE, GSR 2.204, Data Warehouse Support.