Purchasing with UTShare PeopleSoft
Training and Instructional Documents
Purchasing has designed additional training resources to aid in the transition to UTShare PeopleSoft. Below end users can find copies of the material presented in the face-to-face training class, as well as additional instructional documentation to assist in completing various tasks in UTShare PeopleSoft.
In addition, UTSA UTShare also provides additional training resources through PeopleSoft User Productivity Kits (UPK) simulations. Should an end user have questions about procurement training, please submit a help ticket with the PeopleSoft Support and Sustainment Center, or contact PSSC at 458-SPOC (7762).
"How To" Instructional Guides
Users can download the below instructional guides to assist in completing certain tasks in UTShare PeopleSoft. The instructional guides are step-by-step pictorials of various processes end users may need to manage department requisitions. If there are any further suggestion for additional "How To" instructional guides, contact the Purchasing Office by email (email@example.com).
- Creating a UTShare PeopleSoft Requisition (revised 7/17/14)
- Adding Requisition Comments and Attachments
- Conducting a Category (Commodity) Code search
- Setting Requisition Line Defaults
- Splitting Requisition Chart of Accounts (adding more than one chart string to a requisition)
- Changing Requisition Ship To and Delivery Location
- Managing Requisitions
- Conducting a Purchase Order Search
- Printing a Purchase Order
- Desktop Receiving for End Users
- Correcting Chart of Accounts on a Purchase Order
- Reviewing PO Encumbrance Details
- Changing Vendor Address on a Requisition *NEW*
Purchasing Goods and Services Presentation
Below is a link to the Power Point presentation shown in UTShare/PeopleSoft PS 202.01 (Purchasing Goods and Services). Users will also find a link to the HR Training and Development "My Training" web site for additional training dates.
- Purchasing Goods and Services using UTShare PeopleSoft
- HR Training and Development - My Training