Event Parking Options
Single-use daily parking permits. Scratch off the correct month and date, and hang the permit from vehicle rearview mirror.
- Cost: $7 each. Billed at time of sale.
- Valid for use in Employee A, Employee B, and Commuter spaces, if purchased by a department.
- Distribution or use by university employees or students prohibited.
- All sales final.
Convenient parking option in the Main Campus garages. Provides flexibility for department guests.
- Cost: $1 per hour. Available for purchase in multiples of 10.
- Use in the Bauerle Road, Ximenes Avenue, or Tobin Avenue Garage. Validate at a garage paystation any time, or during hours of operation at a garage cashier window.
- Purchase account must be set up with Campus Services. Billed monthly to department.
Paystation Pin Codes
Pin codes offer guests an alternative to paying for hourly parking. Not valid in the Main Campus garages.
- Cost: $6 per use. Billed only for the number of times used.
- Use at
- Main Campus: Resident Lot 2 (near Roadrunner Cafe).
- Downtown Campus: Monterey Lot or Downtown Campus Garage (numbered spaces only).
Campus Services offers the following services for large-scale campus events. Submit an event request through RowdyLink, and we will help coordinate your special event parking options.
Barricades set out on surface spaces for reserved event parking.
- Cost: $9 per space.
Custom electronic parking maps created for your coordinated special event.
- Cost: Varies
Directional or parking signs for guiding guests to the approved event parking area.
- Cost: $25-40 (includes sign placement and removal)
Find parking availability on campus.