Employee Benefits News
- November 15, 2013: UT FLEX Grace Period and Claim Filing Deadline [Read more]
October 29, 30, & 31: The flu vaccination is fully covered by your UT SELECT benefits. For more info on Flu Shot Clinics at UTSA, visit http://wellness.utsa.edu/
- October 2013: Would you like to lose weight, gain strength, or just feel better? As a member of the UT SELECT medical plan, you and your dependents receive access to free online nutrition tools and resources to help you reach your goals. View video
September 2013: Help to keep your child safe in the car by choosing the right car seat and installing it properly. Visit SaferCar.gov to find out which type of restraint is appropriate for your child, based on his/her age and size.
- August 2013: Don’t forget to complete the health assessment and annual preventative exam by August 31st to receive your $25 gift card. [Learn More]
- July 15-July 31: Annual Enrollment for plan year 2013 - 2014
June 15, 2013: Join Mayor Julian Castro to kick off the “Take It To The Park” Challenge [learn more] You can vote June 6 through July 15, 2013.
- April 27, 2013: Annual National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day, a great opportunity to dispose unwanted, unused, and expired drugs. Sites will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Visit the Office of Diversion Control website to find a drop-off location near you.
April 1, 2013: New PIN Requirement & Debit Card Activation for UT Flex [Learn more]
- UT System Physical Activity Challenge. Learn more
- March 2013: Your feedback can help shape the health and wellness programs available to you at UT System! [Learn more]
- February 2013: The Office of Employee Benefits has teamed up with Provant Health Solutions, an independent health and wellness company, to provide the new health platform to UT SELECT Medical plan members. Read Announcement
Updated: October 23, 2013