Student Town Hall: Tips for Online Learning
Friday, March 20, 2020 | 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Melissa Vito, Interim Vice Provost for Academic Innovation
- Tammy Wyatt, Vice Provost for Student Success
- Heather Shipley, Senior Vice Provost and Dean of University College
- Kendra Ketchum, Vice President for Information Management and Technology
>> See all messages
- I'm facing financial difficulties, what can I do?
- I submitted a request for Emergency Aid. When can I expect a response?
- Will fall registration be affected?
- Will the summer semester have a pass/fail option?
- Will textbooks be made available electronically to students if they relied on Library reserves?
- How can I virtually contact counseling services?
- Are there any changes to the undergraduate admission deadline?
See all FAQs >>