Protect Yourself TipsApril 8, 2020
To protect yourself and those around you:
- Wear a face covering to protect yourself and others.
Learn more >>
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Adhere to the city and county's Stay Home, Work Safe orders
- Use hand sanitizer and surface wipes liberally, taking advantage of stations placed around UTSA’s campuses
- It is important to self-isolate if you are experiencing symptoms identified with coronavirus.
- Do not go to an urgent care or hospital to request a test.
- Call ahead to your primary care physician or a free clinic in the area for consultation and guidance.
What do I do if I feel sick?
See our Health Treatment, Prevention and Wellness FAQs page >>