Travel GuidelinesApril 20, 2020
To continue to protect the health of our campus community, UTSA's current travel policy is as follows:
No university-sponsored international or domestic travel is permitted unless deemed mission-critical or health-critical as approved by university leadership. These restrictions extend through May 31, 2020, with the potential for extension as needed. After May 31, only mission-critical and externally-sponsored travel will be approved through August 31, 2020.
Guidelines for All Travelers
- Based on the Stay Home, Work Safe Orders issued by San Antonio and Bexar County, travel is discouraged.
- Travelers should check the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention travel information, U.S. Department of State travel advisories and the International Air Transport Association list of travel and entry restrictions for the latest information.
- I'm facing financial difficulties, what can I do?
- I submitted a request for Emergency Aid. When can I expect a response?
- Will fall registration be affected?
- Will the summer semester have a pass/fail option?
- Will textbooks be made available electronically to students if they relied on Library reserves?
- How can I virtually contact counseling services?
- Are there any changes to the undergraduate admission deadline?
See all FAQs >>