Travel GuidelinesJuly 28, 2020
The university continues to closely monitor CDC travel notices and recommendations. To protect the health of our campus community, UTSA's current travel policy is as follows:
No university-sponsored international travel is permitted unless deemed mission-critical or health-critical as approved by university leadership. This restriction extends through October 31, 2020, with the potential for extension as needed.
For trips commencing on or after November 1, 2020, international travel requests will be reviewed by the university’s International Oversight Committee (IOC) until further notice.
Requests for travel must be received two weeks prior to the expected date of purchase of tickets.
University-sponsored domestic travel requests will be reviewed by the Domestic Travel Committee (DTC) through October 31, 2020, with the potential for extension as needed.
Guidelines for All Travelers
Travelers should check the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention travel information, U.S. Department of State travel advisories and the International Air Transport Association list of travel and entry restrictions for the latest information.
More event informaton coming soon.
- When will UTSA share more details about the format of fall semester classes?
- What happens if the pandemic situation changes in the coming months?
- Will students be able to live on campus this fall?
- Some universities are moving up the start of their academic semesters due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Will UTSA change its Fall semester start date?
- When UTSA reopens campus for the fall semester, will that include athletic events?
- I'm facing financial difficulties, what can I do?
- How can I virtually contact counseling services?
See all FAQs >>