What Do I Do If I Feel Sick
If you are a student:
If you are a UTSA employee:
Quarantine and Isolation
- 10 days from onset of symptoms, and
- Three days (72 hours) free of fever and respiratory symptoms
More event informaton coming soon.
- When will UTSA share more details about the format of fall semester classes?
- What happens if the pandemic situation changes in the coming months?
- Will students be able to live on campus this fall?
- Some universities are moving up the start of their academic semesters due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Will UTSA change its Fall semester start date?
- When UTSA reopens campus for the fall semester, will that include athletic events?
- I'm facing financial difficulties, what can I do?
- How can I virtually contact counseling services?
See all FAQs >>