- Do Your Part
- COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Testing
- What to Expect
- Management Plan
- Operations & Policies
Virtual Town Hall Meeting
Fall 2020 Planning Town Hall
Wednesday, June 17, 2020 | 10-11 a.m.
Do you have questions or comments for the Panel? Join the Live Chat Here.
Learn more about UTSA's planning process for Fall 2020. Hear from the co-leads of UTSA's Public Health Task Force about their recently released report, as well as the chairs of the two tactical teams developing plans for academic and out-of-classroom program delivery.
- Bernard Arulanadam, Vice President for Research, Economic Development and Knowledge Enterprise
- Lynne Cossman, Dean of the College for Health, Community and Policy
- David Silva, Dean of the College of Sciences
- Melissa Vito, Interim Vice Provost for Academic Innovation
- Gerry Sanders, Dean of the College of Business
- LT Robinson, Dean of Students and Senior Vice Provost for Student Affairs