UTSA Virtual Backgrounds for Zoom
Zoom is a popular platform for video conferencing, and we know many UTSA students, faculty and staff use it for personal and professional meetings.
Zoom's virtual background feature allows you to display a custom image as your background during meetings. We created a handful of UTSA-inspired virtual backgrounds so you can show off your Roadrunner pride while Zooming. Enjoy!
How to Download
- Click on the image of your choice
- Right click on the full version of the image
- Click "Save image as" and save it to your desired location (desktop, downloads, a folder, etc.)
How to Set Downloaded Image as Backdrop in Zoom
Once you've launched a Zoom meeting:
- Click on ^ next to "Stop Video" on the bottom left of your Zoom window and select "Choose Virtual Background"
- Click on the + on the right-hand side below the current image in your settings
- Click "Add Image"
- Find your saved image and select it
- You may have to deselect "mirror my video” in the video settings tab. This setting will cause the logo/image to appear backward to you, however, the users you are talking to will see it displayed correctly.