Fall 2020 Hours and Services
Available Physically & Virtually
- Main Campus facility is open - see facility hours page for up-to-date hours information.
- The Downtown Fitness Center is currently closed.
- Mask and UTSACard are required for entry into Campus Recreation facilities.
- Visit campusrec.utsa.edu or follow us on social @UTSARec for information on online and in-person programming.
- Services are available to currently enrolled students via phone and video conference.
- In-person services are provided at the counselor’s discretion at the Main Campus clinic.
- The Downtown Campus clinic is closed.
- RowdyPay is available 24 hours a day for payments and account information.
- Fiscal Services representatives are available in person or by phone:
- Main Campus - Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
John Peace Library (JPL), 102.02
- Downtown Campus - Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Frio Street Building (FS), 2.402D
Wednesday & Friday - No in-person services available (Representatives can be reached by phone and email)
- Main Campus - Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Email your questions from your preferred email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses are delivered within 1-2 days.
- Open for in-person appointments Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays, 10 a.m.— 2 p.m. by appointment only
- All other services are provided virtually
- Emergency Funds are available to access
- SIL is operational and accepting new referrals
- Also reachable at Jennifer.Escobar@utsa.edu
- The John Peace Library is open. Review library policies and see up-to-date information on library hours
- The Downtown Library is available by appointment only
Virtual services are available:
- Research activities have resumed. New requests for access should be submitted through academic departments to Security Services.
- Face to face human subject research may resume with approval by the IRB. Contact IRB@utsa.edu for information.
- Researchers may contact Associate Vice President for Research Integrity Michelle Stevenson with any questions.
- Available online and in person, with limited capacity in the Rowdy Campus Store to support social distancing and public health best practices.
- Limited-contact pickup available for online orders.
- Visit the Rowdy Campus Store online for more information >>
In-person services are available at the Main Campus office and through the Adaptive Test Center on a limited basis and by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All SDS staff are available virtually Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Downtown Campus office is closed.
- Open Monday—Friday, 7 a.m.— 10 p.m. and Saturday—Sunday, 10 a.m.— 6 p.m.
- Masks are required for entry into Student Union buildings and services.
- Information Desk is available to answer questions in-person and via Live Chat Monday—Friday, 9 a.m.—6 p.m.
- Events Management and Conference Services is open Monday—Friday, 9 a.m.— 5 p.m. to check out study rooms and assist with event reservations.
- Follow the Student Union on Instagram and Twitter @utsa_studentu for information regarding online and in-person programming.
- Open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. at the Main Campus for advanced testing appointments made. through ASAP or testing.utsa.edu. No walk-in appointments available.
- Phones and emails answered remotely Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- TSI and FACT exams are offered virtually as well as in-person by appointment.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, only examinees with an appointment may come to the Testing Services office.
- UTSACard office on the Main Campus is open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Hours are subject to change.
- To request your UTSACard virtually submit your photo online and receive your card in the mail.
- Select dining venues such as the Roadrunner Café and some food court locations are open with limited seating capacities for social distancing.
- No self-service buffets are offered, and take-away meals are encouraged.
- Cashless/touchless pay options are available, including mobile ordering and self-checkout.
- Visit UTSA Dining for more information on available locations.
College Virtual Offices
- UTSA Academic Advising center location (SSC) is currently closed but we are providing remote alternative advising methods to support students' and community’s health and wellness. These methods include email, phone or virtual meetings.
- Academic Advising team members are available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Students should contact their assigned Academic Advisor for assistance or with any questions.
- For updated information and reminders, please follow Academic Advising on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and/or Twitter @UTSAadvising.
- Virtual office hours are:
- 10 - 11 a.m. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (August 17 - September 4)
- 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. Tuesday and Thursday (August 17 - September 4)
- 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. Saturday and Sunday (August 22 - 30)
- Visit our contact page for details
- Call center is open Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Contact email@example.com for GI Bill and Hazlewood questions
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all other military-affiliated questions
- You can also email the above addresses to request a virtual appointment with a staff member
- Follow us and ask general questions on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Virtual Tutoring Lab is available to students in supported courses (MAT 1053 and MAT 1073). Find the link in your Blackboard course.
- Open tutoring is available at the following times:
- Monday—Thursday, 9 am.—7 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 p.m.—6 p.m.
- Contact MMSSC1053@utsa.edu or MMSSC1073@utsa.edu for general help
- Individual appointments are also available - make a request here.
- For more information, follow us on Twitter (@UTSAMathMatters) or Instagram (@UTSAMathMatters), or contact your instructor.
- For the week of Aug 24-28, One Stop will have extended hours (phone lines and live chat) until 6pm. Queues close at 5:30 if wait time is longer than 30 minutes.
- OneStop Enrollment Counselors are available weekdays from 8 a.m.— 5 p.m. (8:30 a.m.— 5 p.m. on Wednesdays). To reach a counselor:
- Call 210-458-8000 or 800-669-0919. More info on reaching OneStop by phone >>
- Live chat by using the widget found on the bottom right corner of the One Stop website. More info on reaching OneStop by chat >>
- Email questions from your preferred email address to email@example.com. Responses are delivered within 5-7 business days.
- Appointments: For more detailed questions and special circumstances, schedule a virtual appointment with a One Stop Enrollment Counselor. Virtual Appointments are offered Monday—Friday, 9 a.m.— 4 p.m.
- The Recovery Center provides Roadrunners in (or interested in) recovery the programming, resources, environment and support to excel in recovery, college and well-being.
- Join a support group via Zoom and follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @UTSARecovery to stay up-to-date on events and group schedules.
- Virtual office hours are Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Connect with Student Assistance Services and Student Ombudsperson through the virtual offfce
- Share a student concern, idea or suggestion
- Discover student events and organizations on RowdyLink
- Follow Student Affairs on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat @UTSAStudents for information on programs and events
- Tutoring is available online.
- To request an appointment, complete the request form on the Tomás Rivera Student Success Center website.
- Admission Counselors are working remotely and responding to emails.
- Students can visit future.utsa.edu/virtual for a listing of virtual resources and events.
- Students can contact UTSA One Stop for admission application updates.
- SAT/ACT requirements are suspended through Spring 2022. See additional admission related changes due to COVID-19
- In-person tours and on-campus visits are temporarily suspended.
- Virtual Office Hours are available on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3-5 pm
- Virtual tours/visits led by UTSA Student Ambassadors are available.
- Self-guided virtual campus tour are always available.
- Prospective undergraduate students can schedule a call with a UTSA Student Ambassador.
- Temporarily closed until further notice.
- Suspended for the fall semester.
- The reopening plan for the Child Development Center is pending. Please check back for updates.