Fall 2020 Roadrunner Return
How the Fall Semester Will Work
Though there are many unknowns about the future, we are certain of this: by bringing our Roadrunner community together this fall—in mostly virtual formats—we are safely fulfilling our promise as an educational institution and an essential service for our students, our city and our state.
The health and wellbeing of students, faculty and staff are constantly at the forefront as we plan for the fall semester. As such, the plans below may change or be updated as needed to respond to the evolving COVID-19 situation, based on guidance from UT System and the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
Health and Shared Responsibility
More to Explore
The Academic Experience
Our distinctive approaches to ensuring all students have a high quality, impactful academic experience this fall.Learn More
- University provides update on required public health compliance training | August 4, 2020
- University issues updates on planning for fall semester | July 28, 2020
- University provides update on Roadrunner Return | July 08, 2020
- University provides an update on next steps for fall semester | June 30, 2020
- UTSA issues Public Health Task Force report to guide fall planning | June 16, 2020
- UTSA welcoming thousands of new Roadrunners via online orientation | June 12, 2020