Researching Legal Careers
- ABA Career Center. Do you know how you want to use your law degree?
- Law School Admission Council. Fields of Law.
- National Association for Law Placement (NALP). Pre-Law Portal.
- State Bar of Texas, Becoming a Lawyer
- Texas Young Lawyers Association. What do Lawyers do?
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Occupational Outlook Handbook, legal related careers.
- U.S. Department of Justice. Legal Careers.
- Yale Law School. Law Firm Practice Areas Summary.
Preparing For the LSAT
The ILPA does not endorse any particular method of LSAT preparation. We encourage you to carefully consider your strengths and weaknesses as you evaluate different courses, so that you can select the course best suited to you.
- LSAC LSAT Preparation Tools
- Khan Academy Official LSAT Prep
- UTSA Extended Education
- Get Prepped
- Kaplan Test Prep
- LSAT Max
- NextStep Test Prep
- Power Score
- Score Perfect
- Steps to the LSAT
- The LSAT Trainer
- The Princeton Review
For a complete list of LSAC Official LSAT Content Licensees, including Fee Waivers, visit https://www.lsac.org/lsat/lsat-prep-archive.
Texas Law Schools
- Baylor Law School
- South Texas College of Law Houston
- University of Houston Law Center
- University of North Texas College of Law
- SMU Dedman School of Law
- St. Mary’s University School of Law
- University of Texas School of Law
- Texas A&M University School of Law
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law