Although UTSA does not offer degrees in any healthcare specialization, we have many students who are taking advantage by completing their required pre-requisite coursework before they apply to a specialized educational program.
If you are considering pursuing a career in the healthcare industry, the UTSA Health Professions Office can help you:
- Make sure you are completing the required pre-requisite courses
- Identify your areas of strength and opportunities for growth
- Create goals that will support your application
- Navigate the application process
Effective Monday, March 23, 2020 the Health Professions Office will be working remotely. We will still provide students with our regular services through a virtual environment.
To schedule an appointment please contact your advisor by email. Last names beginning with 'A' - 'L' email Bradley.Hamlin@utsa.edu and for last names beginning with 'M' - 'Z' email Tracy.Hunt@utsa.edu. Please see our FAQ document under announcements for additional information.
Phone calls to 210-458-5185 will still continue to be answered during normal business hours 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Please continue to check the UTSA Coronavirus website for regular updates, technology assistance, and other types of support.
Events & Announcements
- The Health Professions Office will have some changes to operations due to COVID-19 in accordance with policies limiting student and group contact.
- Please see the attached Frequently Asked Questions resource for important information.
Jun 18, 2020Respiratory therapists: Key caregivers on COVID-19 team
UT Health News