Roadrunner Roadmap 2020-2021
This site houses all the information you need to know regarding UTSA's operations for the 2020-21 academic year.
As always, plans may change or be updated as needed as the pandemic evolves, based on guidance from UT System, the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and governmental agencies.
Latest Updates- New!
Health and Shared Responsibility
Protect yourself and the people around you from the flu this year… Do Your Part, and get your flu shot.
More to Explore
The Academic Experience
Our distinctive approaches to ensuring all students have a high quality, impactful academic experience this fallLearn More
For Campus Visitors
UTSA's policies and guidelines for non-affiliated visitors during the pandemic
Public Health Task Force Report
Learn more about UTSA's guiding report for a safe and healthy return to campusLearn More
- UTSA provides update on plans for campus operations following Thanksgiving Break | November 11, 2020
- President Eighmy urges Roadrunners to stay vigilant against coronavirus | October 27, 2020
- Looking toward the future | September 8, 2020
- UTSA Family: Supporting Your Roadrunner | September 2, 2020
- Students’ Rights and Responsibilities | August 20, 2020
- Early Blackboard Access to Students | August 12, 2020
- UTSA Public Health Task Force provides further guidance for the fall semester | August 11, 2020
- University provides update on required public health compliance training | August 4, 2020