Annual Enrollment for Plan Year 2015-2016
Annual Enrollment (AE) is the period when you can change your employer group insurance benefit elections and add, update or remove dependents from coverage. The period to update your changes is July 15 to July 31.
Stay Informed about Annual Enrollment and Your Benefits.
- Check your email frequently. Keep your contact information up to date.
- Visit UTSA Annual Enrollment or UT System Office of Employee Benefits (OEB) website. Updates will be posted.
- Read monthly UT System newsletter. Updates to be announced in July’s newsletter. If you don’t get the newsletter, check your junk mail.
- Attend AE Benefits Fair. Scheduled for July 9, 2015 for all campuses. Registration coming soon.
- Review or Change benefits utilizing MyUTBenefits. The online system will be available 24/7 from July 15 to mid-night of July 31.
Note: If you add your spouse or dependent child to any insurance plans, you will be required to provide copies of relevant documents such as: marriage certificate, birth certificate, adoption paperwork or other legal documents.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the HR Benefits office or (210) 458-4250 (automated system).
Updated: May 8, 2015