Roadrunner Staff Emergency Fund
UTSA Staff Senate in collaboration with the offices of Development & Alumni Relations and People Excellence is pleased to offer the Roadrunner Staff Emergency Fund (RSEF). This fund is intended to provide limited financial assistance to university staff employees that are unable to meet immediate, essential expenses because of a temporary hardship related to an emergency situation.
Applicants are expected to pursue alternative solutions for addressing their needs before submitting an RSEF application. For instance, assistance with electric bills may be provided through the CPS Energy Residential Energy Assistance Program (REAP). A full list of alternative resources can be found below.
- City of San Antonio Department of Human Services (DHS)
- City of San Antonio Rental/Mortgage Assistance (Neighborhood & Housing Services Department)
- CPS Energy Residential Energy Assistance Program (REAP)
- CPS Energy Affordability Discount Program
- Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program (Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs)
- San Antonio Water System (SAWS) Uplift program
- San Antonio Food Bank
- United Way Help Line (Dial 2-1-1)
How to Apply