Staff Senate Resources
Roadrunner Staff Emergency Fund
UTSA Staff Senate in collaboration with Development & Alumni Relations and Human Resources is pleased to offer the Roadrunner Staff Emergency Fund (RSEF). RSEF is provided through the generous donations from university employees, alumni, and students. This fund is intended for limited financial assistance when you're unable to meet immediate, essential expenses because of a temporary hardship related to an emergency situation.
Please visit the RSEF page for more information and to submit an application.
Staff Senate General Scholarships
The Staff Senate Scholarship(s) are offered to UTSA staff members who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at UTSA. Scholarship funds are raised through the annual Staff Senate Strikes for Scholarships bowling event and silent auction. For more information, visit the Staff Senate Scholarships page. To apply, visit the university scholarships site.
The Strikes for Scholarships bowling fundraiser is held every spring semester. For questions about this event, contact UTSAStaffSenate@utsa.edu. You can also visit our Events page for information.
Staff Appreciation Award
The UTSA Staff Senate aims to recognize high achievement through contributions made by full-time eligible staff who further the vision, mission, and core-values of the University. We encourage faculty, staff, administrators, students, and alumni to nominate a staff member or team of staff members who deserve recognition.
To submit a nomination, visit our Appreciation Award page.
Great Staff Appreciation Event
The annual Great Staff Appreciation event is a special event hosted by Staff Senate to recognize the roughly 2,600 UTSA staff members and their many contributions to the university. This major event is made possible through generous sponsorship by the Office of the Vice President for Business Affairs, the Office of the President, and Alumni Programs.
The Great Staff Appreciation Event is held every spring semester. For more information, visit our Events page.
- Employee Benefits
- Disability Accomodation for Applicants and Employees
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- People Excellence (HR)
- Handbook of Operating Procedures (HOP)
- UTSA Giving, including payroll deduction form for faculty and staff
- Campus Services and Parking
- CampusServices@utsa.edu • 210-458-7275
- Request Service
- FacilitiesServiceCenter@utsa.edu • 210-458-4262
- Security Services (keys and card access)
- SecurityServices@utsa.edu • 210-458-6855
- University Tech Solutions (UTS)
- firstname.lastname@example.org • 210-458-5555
- Equal Opportunity Services and Title IX Office
- Report an incident involving discrimination or sexual harassment
- Title IX information
- email@example.com • 210-458-4120
- Institutional Compliance and Risk Services
- Compliance Hotline Web Form
- UTSA Hotline: 210-458-5365
- System-wide Hotline: 1-877-217-2426
- Ombuds Services
- UniversityOmbuds@utsa.edu • 210-458-5605
- Behavioral Concerns Assistance
- Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT) Incident Reporting Form
- Emergency: 210-458-4911
- Non-emergency: 210-458-4242
- Hearing Impaired/TDD: 210-458-4243