True Colors© is a nationally recognized personality assessment instrument that Student Affairs utilizes as its common language. Staff and student workers are introduced to True Colors© through its Keys to Personal Success© curriculum instructed by facilitators from within the division certified by True Colors© International.
Student Affairs creates a culture of trust and accountability to establish dedication to achieving excellence as a norm. One of the first steps to making this possible is the improvement of communication. A common language focused on our ability to understand human characteristics is vital to this growth. To date, our certified facilitators have trained thousands of participants representing students, faculty, staff and community members.
In the True Colors© sessions:
- Participants gain the tools to establish a common language in the work environment.
- Participants are able to apply their learning to the strategic initiatives of the division.
- Participants develop a sense of self and understanding of peers.
- Participants build relationships across offices and departments.
- Participants gain knowledge in how to create a safe and trusting work environment.
For more information or to request a session by one of our facilitators, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.