Sunday, October 5, 2014
Twentieth Annual Window Wars 2014
- Main Campus: UC North (Phase II) by the Bookstore, UC Food Court Windows, Rowdy Lawn Windows
- Downtown Campus: Durango Building Windows
Judging & Winners
- Judging: Friday, October 3rd
- Announcement of Winners: Rowdy Rampage, Friday, October 10
By signing up to participate, the organization understands and agrees to the following:
- The organization must bring their own supplies for decorating.
- Windows Wars selection party will be held on Monday, September 29, 4-5 p.m.. Windows will be selected by each organization based on the order they signed up to participate. If the organization is not present when their organization name is called, they can pick from the left over windows.
- The window should be decorated utilizing the theme of homecoming: "Turn the Pages".
- Judging will be based on overall spirit/theme (50%), originality (25%) and artistic quality (25%). The winners will receive a trophy at the time of the announcement of winners.
- The organization will not be responsible for cleaning their window at the end of Homecoming. However, if any paint is spilled on the floor, window ledge, or the rubber edging, the organization will be financially responsible for the cleanup.
The 2013 Homecoming Window Wars winners were:
- First Place - Hispanic Student Association
- Second Place - Zeta Tau Alpha
- Third Place - Victory In Praise Gospel Choir
- Associated Builders and Contractors