Pathway Four: Engagement and Community
Business Affairs will connect and engage with the community.
- Increase partnerships with internal and external community/li>
- Create opportunities for engagement
- Improve transparency and communication about our services
- ITC: Conduct the next phase of the ITC Centennial project: evaluating the three Steering Committee scenarios.
- Messaging: Create monthly newsletters and messaging avenues.
- Presentations: Expand the number of Business Affairs presentations made across campus.
- Websites: Create and update key websites.
- Safety Programs: Increase UTSA Public Safety programs.
- Community Leadership: Expand leadership involvement in community-facing organizations.
Updates and Accomplishments
- In August 2022, Business Affairs announced the beginning of an evaluative process designed to diligently and carefully explore each of the three scenarios presented by the Steering Committee as part of the ITC Centennial 2068 visioning process.
- In fall 2021, Business Affairs Strategic Communications launched the Business Affairs Communications Collective, a group of communications points of contact from around the division to share guidance, messaging opportunities and more.
- Beginning in February 2022, Business Affairs Strategic Communications launched a monthly newsletter. Copies of the newsletter and other divisional highlights are posted on Veronica Salazar’s Messages From Veronica blog, which was created in April 2022.