What is LeaderShape?The LeaderShape® Institute helps participants explore not only what they want to do, but who they want to be. We believe integrity is at the heart of leadership. As a result, the Institute creates space to identify core values and explore how individual choices have an impact on congruence and how we are perceived as leaders
What Will We Learn?
- Day 1: Building Community
- Day 2: The Value of One, The Power of All
- Day 3: Challenging What Is, Looking to What Could Be
- Day 4: Bringing Vision to Reality
- Day 5: Living and Leading with Integrity
- Day 6: Staying in Action
The Institute's curriculum is presented by a group of facilitators who are all highly respected in their own professions and serve as excellent role models for the students.
Who can Apply?
- Have a UTSA cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Enrolled as a Full Time undergraduate student (12 hours or more).
- Applications will become available on January 31st, 2022. Must be returning as a Full Time undergraduate student for the Fall 2022 semester.
"Being at Leadershape was undoubtedly an experience of a lifetime. Every moment I was pushed to think deeper than surface level and pushed to be my own critic and cheerleader. I built everlasting relationships and connections, together we remind one another that everyday is day 7! Happy to say that I am a graduate of the institute!"
"The trip I went on was absolutely life-changing. I'm glad that I went and had the opportunity to learn more about civil rights and social justice - which has entirely changed the lens that I see the world through now."