Standard business contract templates are intended for use when a purchase order would not be the most effective method to secure services from an individual or business entity. If these templates are utilized without substantive change to the terms and conditions, the resulting contract will typically be executed by the signature authority within two days after submission to the Business Contracts Office.
Participant, Speaker, Evaluator Agreement
This Agreement is used to secure services from and make payment to the following categories of individuals (not companies or organizations), which are generally exempt from competitive procurement requirements.
- “Participant” is an individual that will join in a short-term collaboration or event such as a panel discussion, a lecture (to get their feedback), research discussions, or conference participation.
- “Speaker” is an individual that will be providing a presentation or lecture for a limited duration or short engagement (typically no more than 2-3 days) with UTSA-controlled access to students, faculty, and staff.
- “Evaluator” is an individual that will be part of a short-term accreditation evaluation, peer review, certification program evaluation, or similar review-type projects.
Click Here for Participant, Speaker, Evaluator Agreement
Note: The above categories are generally exempt from competitive procurement requirements.
Entertainer, Artist, and Promoter Agreement
Used to secure music bands, comedians, poets, or similar performing artists (these categories are generally exempt from competitive procurement requirements).
Click Here for Entertainer Artist Promoter Agreement
Standard Service Agreement under $15K
Click Here for Standard Service Agreement
Agreements with State and Local Government Entities
- Interagency Cooperation Agreement: Used for contractual arrangements between UTSA and another Texas state agency. UTSA could either be performing the service or receiving the service.
- Inter-Local Cooperation Agreement: Used for contractual arrangements between UTSA and a city, county, or political subdivision of the state. UTSA could either be performing the service or receiving the service.
Click Here for Interagency Agreement and here for Inter-Local Agreement
Contract Routing: Routing Methods and instructions for the above Standard Business Contracts are located at Routing Your Contract.
Construction & A/E Agreements
For standard Construction Agreements and standard Architectural and Engineering Agreements, see the Purchasing Office Website at http://www.utsa.edu/purchasing/forms.cfm.