Standard Contract Templates
If these templates are utilized without substantive change to the terms and conditions, the resulting contract will typically be executed by the signature authority within three days after submission to the Business Contracts Office. Certain Contracts may be an exception to this standard, such as construction-related agreements, as well as any contracts that include arrangements signifying a higher risk level. The first three template contracts listed below are intended only for low risk arrangements.
Contract Routing: Routing Methods and instructions for Standard Business Contracts are located at Routing Your Contract.
Participant, Speaker, Evaluator Agreement
This Agreement is used to secure services from and make payment to the following categories of individuals (not companies or organizations), which are generally exempt from competitive procurement requirements.
- “Participant” is an individual that will join in a short-term collaboration or event such as a panel discussion, a lecture (to get their feedback), research discussions, or conference participation.
- “Speaker” is an individual that will be providing a presentation or lecture for a limited duration or short engagement (typically no more than 2-3 days) with UTSA-controlled access to students, faculty, and staff.
- “Evaluator” is an individual that will be part of a short-term accreditation evaluation, peer review, certification program evaluation, or similar review-type projects.
Click Here for Participant, Speaker, Evaluator Agreement
Note: The above categories are generally exempt from competitive procurement requirements.
Entertainer, Artist, and Promoter Agreement
Used to secure music bands, comedians, poets, or similar performing artists (these categories are generally exempt from competitive procurement requirements).
Click Here for Entertainer Artist Promoter Agreement
Standard Service Agreement under $15K
Click Here for Standard Service Agreement
Agreements with State and Local Government Entities
- Interagency Cooperation Agreement: Used for contractual arrangements between UTSA and another Texas state agency. UTSA could either be performing the service or receiving the service.
- Inter-Local Cooperation Agreement: Used for contractual arrangements between UTSA and a city, county, or political subdivision of the state. UTSA could either be performing the service or receiving the service.
Click Here for Interagency Agreement and here for Inter-Local Agreement
Facilities Rental Agreements for Special Use Facilities (No Solicitation)
These template agreements are for short-term rentals of UTSA space within Special Use Facilities only. The outside individual/entity renting the space is not allowed to conduct sales or any form of solicitation.
Click Here for Facilities Rental Agree.- Campus Rec. Spec. Use Facility
Click Here for Facilities Rental Agree.-Southwest Campus Spec. Use Facility
For standard Construction Agreements and standard Architectural and Engineering Agreements.
Click Here for General Contractor CSP Agreement
Click Here for CMR Agreement
Click Here for CMR Agree. OGC-UTSA MAJOR Project
Click Here for CMR-Agree.-OGC-UTSA MINOR Project
Click Here for JOC Master IDIQ Task Order Agreement
Click Here for JOD Master IDIQ Task Order Agreement
Click Here for A-E Template Agreement (Minor Proj.)
Click Here for A-E Maj. CMR Project Template Agreement
Click Here for Technical Services Provider Agreement-Non A/E
Click Here for Owners Special Conditions and Specifications