UTSA Housing Accommodations

If you have been admitted to UTSA and  and are requesting a disability accommodation (e.g. Emotional Support Animal, assigned room adjustments/needs, etc.) in UTSA Housing (Alvarez Hall, Chaparral Village, Chisolm Hall, Guadalupe Hall, Laurel Village or University Oaks), you must complete the Student Disability Services registration process. Please contact Student Disability Services if you have any disability related housing accommodation questions.