About the MyHealth Portal
UTSA utilizes an integrated approach to student health focused on wellness and Wellbeing to ensure all services, for both physical and mental health, are positioned to facilitate care that promotes student success and expands availability.
Appointments are available in-person or virtually.
Healthcare by Wellness 360
On-campus health care for UTSA students is provided by UT Health San Antonio Wellness 360. Our health care team is led by Advanced Practice Registered Nurses who hold the highest level degrees for nursing practice, master’s and doctoral degrees.
Browse Wellness 360 for a full list of services.
Making a Health Appointment through the MyHealth Portal
Once logged into the portal, select the Schedule an Appointment button in the middle of your screen.
- Select the type of appointment you need: Telemedicine or In-Person
- Complete all required questions in the form prior to your appointment.
- Incomplete information may delay your appointment
Scheduled appointments can be viewed under the "Appointments" tab in MyHealth portal
Click on "Join Meeting" hyperlink at the time of your telemedicine appointment, you will be placed in a virtual waiting room.
On rare occasion your provider may be a few minutes late to join the meeting due to extenuating circumstances, so please be patient. Call 210-458-4142, if you have any questions while in the Wellness 360 virtual waiting room.
By logging on to this site you will be able to:
- Receive some test results and secure messages from providers - not all test results can be sent through the portal. You may still be required to come back for a follow up appointment to receive some results.
- Complete surveys regarding our facility
- Review and print immunization records - immunizations must have been given by our Wellness 360 clinic.
- Please let our staff know if you wish to opt out of receiving messages through the secure MyHealth portal.
Parking Available for Wellness 360 and Counseling Visits
30-minute patient parking is located at the north side of Wellness 360. In order to park your vehicle in one of these spaces for your health clinic visit, request a dashboard parking permit from the front office and display it on your vehicle dashboard. The permit must be fully visible from the exterior of your vehicle. You must provide a driver's license in exchange for using a dashboard parking permit. After your visit, please return the permit to the front office and your driver's license will be returned to you.
Vehicles parked in the Wellness 360 parking spaces without a dashboard parking permit are subject to a citation. These spaces are for students visiting Wellness 360 only.
Rights and Responsibilities
As an enrolled student at the time of service you have the right to:
- Receive quality health care by properly trained and licensed health professionals.
- Be treated with respect and dignity.
- Expect that all communications and records pertaining to your health care are treated as confidential and consistent with the requirements of Family Education Records Privacy Act and Texas state laws*.
- Receive a copy of and ask questions concerning our Patient Privacy Notice.
- Receive information concerning your diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, and significant risks in terms you can understand prior to consenting to a procedure.
- Refuse treatment after adequate explanations by your medical provider. However, you must be informed of the medical consequences of this action.
- Change your provider, if desired.
- Be informed of the need to be referred to outside facilities or specialists.
- Inquire about fees for treatment prior to delivery of services.
- Address complaints and/or concerns through the Student Complaint/Grievance Form (PDF).
- Have your complaints will be addressed by the Executive Director and/or the Wellness360 Privacy Officer or their designees.
* Medical records of individuals who are not or were not enrolled at UTSA at the time of service are subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act, and the Privacy, Security and Breach Notification Regulations at 45 CFR §§ 160 and 164 (hereinafter collectively, “HIPAA”) and subject to 45 CFR Parts 160 and 164 (“the HIPAA Administrative Simplification Regulations”)
As a patient you have the responsibility to:
- Give at least a two hour notice to cancel any appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Provide accurate information concerning your past health history, medications, any allergies (including latex), current address, phone number and emergency contacts.
- Respect the rights of other patients and staff. Follow all UTSA rules and regulations pertaining to safety, and general conduct.
- Ask questions regarding your diagnosis or treatment.
- Follow the treatment plan or medical advice, which may include specialty referral advice and securing personal transportation from Wellness360 when unable to drive.
- Call Wellness360 if your symptoms are not improving or if your symptoms worsen..
- Keep follow-up appointments to ensure good health..
- Plan ahead and be aware of the Wellness360's operating schedule.
- Pay for services when rendered..
- Refrain from using your cell phone while in the clinic.
- Supply Photo identification at each visit