About the MyHealth Portal
UTSA utilizes an integrated approach to student health focused on wellness and Wellbeing to ensure all services, for both physical and mental health, are positioned to facilitate care that promotes student success and expands availability.
Appointments are available in-person or virtually.
Healthcare by Wellness 360
On-campus health care for UTSA students is provided by UT Health San Antonio Wellness 360. Our health care team is led by Advanced Practice Registered Nurses who hold the highest level degrees for nursing practice, master’s and doctoral degrees.
Browse Wellness 360 for a full list of services.
Making a Health Appointment through the MyHealth Portal
- Select the type of appointment you need: Telemedicine or In-Person
- Complete all required questions in the form prior to your appointment.
- Incomplete information may delay your appointment
Scheduled appointments can be viewed under the "Appointments" tab in MyHealth portal
Click on "Join Meeting" hyperlink at the time of your telemedicine appointment, you will be placed in a virtual waiting room.
On rare occasion your provider may be a few minutes late to join the meeting due to extenuating circumstances, so please be patient. Call 210-458-4142, if you have any questions while in the Wellness 360 virtual waiting room.
By logging on to this site you will be able to:
- Receive some test results and secure messages from providers - not all test results can be sent through the portal. You may still be required to come back for a follow up appointment to receive some results.
- Complete surveys regarding our facility
- Review and print immunization records - immunizations must have been given by our Wellness 360 clinic.
- Please let our staff know if you wish to opt out of receiving messages through the secure MyHealth portal.
Parking Available for Wellness 360 and Counseling Visits
30-minute patient parking is located at the north side of Wellness 360. In order to park your vehicle in one of these spaces for your health clinic visit, request a dashboard parking permit from the front office and display it on your vehicle dashboard. The permit must be fully visible from the exterior of your vehicle. You must provide a driver's license in exchange for using a dashboard parking permit. After your visit, please return the permit to the front office and your driver's license will be returned to you.
Vehicles parked in the Wellness 360 parking spaces without a dashboard parking permit are subject to a citation. These spaces are for students visiting Wellness 360 only.