Employee Dining Plans
Faculty and staff Roadrunners can purchase an employee dining plan to make eating on campus easy – and to enjoy a variety of benefits! These plans are designed to support the needs of our faculty and staff and ensure you make the most out of your on-campus dining experience.
Get started with a low minimum buy-in of $50.
Enjoy a 40% discount at the Roadrunner Café.
Purchase online through ASAP and start using your plan today!
Remember, employee dining plans are for current UTSA faculty and staff. If you are a current UTSA student or are in a GRA, TA, GA or other student employee position, please explore our student meal plan options.
Set Up Your Employee Dining Plan
- Log in to your ASAP account.
- Click on the “Employee Services” tab in the top menu.
- Under “Employee Services,” click on “Employee Dining Plan.”
- Enter the amount you wish to add to your Employee Dining Plan, select your payment method and then click “Continue.” A minimum value of $50 is required.
- On the next screen, you can review the payment amount you’ve entered and opt to continue the payment or change the amount.
- You will be taken out of ASAP to complete your transaction via uPay.
- Funds on your Employee Dining Plan will appear on your account and be available for use within one hour. To access your funds, use your UTSACard at any campus dining location.
Parking & Transportation Guide
Explore options for parking and getting around campus
On-demand rides for free with your VIA U-Pass.