- UTSA Dining
- Rowdy Campus Store
- Housing Facilities
Campus Services provides event parking and event transportation options for the Main and Downtown campuses.
Hosting an Event?
If you are hosting an on-campus event that requires shuttle service, you must submit an event request form through RowdyLink. Shuttle questions are included in the RowdyLink event request form.
For questions or assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Transportation Options
Special Event Transportation Requests
Reserve The Runner for a UTSA event. When classes are in session, our ability to support events is limited due to finite resources, (including but not limited to) staffing and shuttles.
- Shuttle Rate: $90 per hour, with a two-hour minimum.
- As student fees fund daily operation of The Runner and may not be used to fund special events, expenses for special events must be paid by the requesting University group or department.
- Buses outfitted with a hydraulic wheelchair lift and handrails. Some buses also include a public address system.
- Shuttle requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Changes within 48 hours of the shuttle request may incur additional charges.
If Campus Services is unable to support the requested event, refer to UTSA Purchasing for charter bus service.
Parking & Transportation Guide
Explore options for parking and getting around campus
On-demand rides for free with your VIA U-Pass.