Payroll oversees and administers UTSA's decentralized time reporting process. We produce and distribute payroll checks for approximately 6,000 active employees and are responsible for tax withholding, reporting and compliance. Learn how timesheets are entered by employees and approved by managers in PeopleSoft using the Time and Labor Employee (ESS) and Manager Self-Service (MSS) platforms.
We created several job aids and videos to assist you in completing your timesheet. For specific PeopleSoft questions or troubleshooting, contact Business Information Services at ext. 7762.
Job Aids for Employees
How to submit timesheets:
- Timesheet entry for A&P employees
- Timesheet entry for exempt employees
- Timesheet entry for non-exempt employees
- Timesheet entry for hourly employees
- Timesheet entry for work-study employees
How to submit comp time job aid:
How to submit absence requests: