Peanut Butter Parking
It's Peanut Butter Parking Time! Pay eligible parking citations issued from
Sept. 3-11, 2019 with a donation of peanut butter.
In partnership with the Student Government Association (SGA), the San Antonio Food Bank, and the Roadrunner Pantry, Campus Services presents the 5th annual Peanut Butter Parking event. Learn about parking on campus while giving back. All donations benefit the Roadrunner Pantry and the San Antonio Food Bank. We also accept donations without citations.
- Parking Without a Valid Permit ($25 Citation): Donate 40 oz.
- Parking Without a Proper Permit ($50 Citation): Donate 40 oz.
- Parking Without a Valid Permit ($100 Citation): Donate 80 oz.
How to Pay
Bring your eligible citation and peanut butter donation to Campus Services.
- Donations must be submitted within 14 calendar days of the citation issue date.
- Appealing the citation forfeits eligibility.
- Valid for one citation per person.
- No glass containers.
For a limited time, pay eligible parking citations with a donation of peanut butter. Learn more.
Beginning fall 2019, students and employees ride VIA for free. Learn more.
Find parking availability on campus.