- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Payroll Management Services
Why Should I Use Direct Deposit?
You should sign up to receive all refunds through direct deposit, a safe, confidential, convenient and fast way to get your money. Since the money goes directly into the bank in the form of an electronic transfer, there’s no risk of a check being lost or stolen.
Direct deposit benefits include:
- No more trips to the bank to deposit a paper check
- Funds are typically received two to three days quicker than by mail
- It is free
How to Set Up Direct Deposit
Setup is easy and done through your ASAP account.
- Log in to your ASAP account
- Click on the Fiscal Services tab
- Click on Direct Deposit
- Follow the instructions to enter your banking information
- Sit back and receive your refund faster than a roadrunner
Note: Any fiscal holds will temporally suspend your direct deposit and send a check to Fiscal Services.