- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Business Contracts Office
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Grants & Contracts Financial Services
- Payroll Management Services
Pay My Bill
How Do I Pay My Tuition Bill?
Fiscal Services has several different options for you to pay your tuition and fees.
- Pay online: Use RowdyPay to make a payment by credit card or ACH (electronic check) any time of the day. Just log in to RowdyPay through myUTSA Account and click the RowdyPay app button on the "Menu: Fiscal Services" tile.
- Pay in person: You can pay by cash or paper check at the Fiscal Services office on Main Campus or Downtown.
- Pay by mail: Mail us a check, cashier’s check or money order (no cash) to:
UTSA Fiscal Services
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
View payment deadlines and policies to understand what is needed before you pay your bill.
UTSA Offers Installment Plans
We offer an installment plan during the fall and spring semesters. This allows you to pay your semester balance in three payments for a one-time, non-refundable fee of $16.
- Thirty percent of the eligible balance is due at signup. Thirty-five percent is due on the second payment date (sixth class week), and the final 35 percent is due on the final payment date (eleventh class week).
- Housing and meal plan balances are also included in the installment plan, provided you sign up for the installment plan after the charges have been added to your account.
- Remaining installment amounts can change based on any adjustments made to your account, including but not limited to, adding/dropping classes, changes in housing, meal plans or financial aid adjustments.
- Charges that are not included in the installment plan are parking, installment fee, property deposit, orientation, health insurance and testing fees.
- There is a $10 late fee for each missed installment payment and a registration hold is placed on your student record.
- Sign up early because installment plans are only optional through the 20th class day of each Fall and Spring semester.
To sign up for the installment plan, login to your MyUTSA Account and access RowdyPay through the Fiscal Services menu.
Other Ways to Pay Your Tuition
- Third-party payments
- Financial aid
- Tuition and fee short-term loans
Please note: Title IV (Federal) financial aid not authorized to pay loan interest, late fees, or installment plan fee and must be paid from another payment source**