Grand Prize – Student garage parking permit for the 2023-24 academic year ($863 value) and your winning design displayed on all 2023-24 parking permits.
Second Place – $100 FastPass
Third Place – $50 FastPass
How to Enter
Send your design to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment (see Official Rules below for accepted formats). Include your name, myUTSA ID, major, email, and phone number.
Failure to comply with official rules may result in disqualification.
- To enter, you must be a student at UTSA and be currently enrolled for spring 2023. Entries must be individual; group submissions are not accepted.
- Artwork must follow Design DOs and comply with UTSA branding guidelines.
- Original photography or digital art only. Include linked files or photos in your email attachment.
- Accepted digital formats include: Raster file at least 300 ppi at print size (Photoshop, InDesign, or JPEG) or vector file (Adobe Illustrator, EPS, or PDF).
- Submissions become the property of UTSA. Campus Services reserves the right to alter the design if needed.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash value.
Design DOs and DON'Ts
What To Do
- DO represent UTSA as a whole, rather than focusing on a specific college, department, or program.
- DO download the Permit Design Template. In the template, you'll find:
- Files for the UTSA logo and Roadrunner graphics.
- Permit cutout templates in a variety of file formats to help you design your submission with the correct dimensions and required elements.
- DO incorporate the letter C, Commuter Student, the UTSA logo, and UTSA orange.
Examples of Previous UTSA Parking Permits