- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Payroll Management Services
Apply for a One Card
The One Card is a convenient travel, hospitality and purchasing tool intended to reduce your need to carry multiple cards while conducting UTSA business. Faculty, staff and graduate research assistants can apply for a One Card.
How Do I Apply for a One Card?
To receive a One Card, you must fill out an application and route for approval using DocuSign*. Once all signatures are in place, submit the application to Credit Card Administration.
What Can I Purchase with My Card?
You can use the One Card for the following:
- Expenses for authorized travel on behalf of UTSA, subject to UTSA travel guidelines
- Certain hospitality expenses while conducting UTSA business (e.g., business meals)
- As a payment card for goods and services within monthly and single purchase limits
*Note: Visit the DocuSign website to learn how to use it.