- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Business Contracts Office
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Grants & Contracts Financial Services
- Payroll Management Services
Set Up an Authorized User
In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), your student financial records may not be shared with a third party without your written consent. Adding an authorized user is your written consent that an individual (a parent, employer, etc.) may view your account information and make payments on your behalf.
With the authorization process, you can give users access to:
- Make payments to your account
- View account activity
- View billing statements
Users DO NOT have access to your stored payment methods, academic records or other personal information. Users have their own username and passwords.
Adding Authorized Users
- From your RowdyPay student homepage, click Authorized Users in the My Profile Setup box.
- Click the Add Authorized User
- Enter the email address of the authorized user you would like to add and answer the account viewing option questions. This email address will be the authorized user’s login name.
- Your user will receive an email from TouchNet on how to complete the registration.
- Authorized users have their own username and passwords.
- Students may have multiple authorized users on their account.
- You may remove access to your account at any time through the Authorized Users
Store Online Payment Profiles
No more typing in account numbers and bank information each time you or an authorized user wants to make a payment. With RowdyPay, you can save and nickname your payment options, e.g., “Mom’s checking” or “My AMEX.”
Existing Authorized Users
Already an authorized user on your student’s account? Log in to RowdyPay Authorized Users to get started.