- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Business Contracts Office
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Grants & Contracts Financial Services
- Payroll Management Services
What You Need to Know About Selecting Surplus Property
The redistribution and delivery of surplus property occurs when you or your department select items from Surplus Property and want it delivered to your office. Before we can deliver items to you, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Ensure you read and follow the Surplus Property Guideline
- Identify the specific item needed
- Make arrangements with Surplus Property to secure and deliver items
We have property that is categorized as capital or controlled items with asset tags (e.g., computers, projectors, cameras, etc.). We also have property that does not have asset tags (e.g., office furniture).
How Can I View Available Surplus?
The e-surplus portal is currently not available; will update links when it becomes available. In the meantime, you can visit our warehouse to view items. We have walk-in hours every Friday, 9 a.m.–2 p.m. You may also call our office to schedule an appointment to view items at other times.