- Current Students
- Find Your Advisor
- Transfer Students
- Special Programs
- Future Roadrunner
DegreeWorks allows students and their advisors to plan future coursework and run degree audits, easily identifying courses that have been completed and what courses are still needed in order to fulfill degree requirements. In addition to face to face appointments with their advisors, students can access DegreeWorks through ASAP, myUTSA, or by meeting with their academic advisor. Or you can by simply click the DegreeWorks button below. Don't delay, check out DegreeWorks today!
With DegreeWorks You Can:
- Create a personalized semester by semester course plan
- Monitor your progress toward graduation
- Create a "What-If" plan that details what happens if you change your major or degree plan
- Look ahead to how your progress will be affected by the courses you plan to take in future semesters
- Run GPA calculations based on current grades and future grades
Want to know more degree details? UTSA degree plans provide a suggested 4-year schedule of courses for students to follow, including milestones that should be met each year, which will also help keep you on track!
For a full list of majors, please review the undergraduate degree programs page.