- Current Students
- Find Your Advisor
- Access College and Excel Program
- Athletics Academic Services
- Coordinated Admission Program
- University Health Professions Office
- Honors College
- Institute for Law & Public Affairs
- LEAD/SOAR Student Success Programs
- S.T.A.R.S Probation Program
- Student Support Services
- Transfer and Transition
- Special Programs
- Future Roadrunner
DegreeWorks (Degree Planning)
DegreeWorks allows students and their advisors to plan future coursework and run degree audits, easily identifying courses that have been completed and what courses are still needed in order to fulfill degree requirements. In addition to face to face appointments with their advisors, students can access DegreeWorks through myUTSA Account, myUTSA, or by meeting with their academic advisor. Or you can by simply click the DegreeWorks button below. Don't delay, check out DegreeWorks today!
With DegreeWorks You Can:
- Create a personalized semester by semester course plan
- Monitor your progress toward graduation
- Create a "What-If" plan that details what happens if you change your major or degree plan
Want to know more degree details? UTSA degree plans, found in the Undergraduate Catalog, provide a suggested 4-year schedule of courses for students to follow, which will also help keep you on track!
For a full list of majors, please review the undergraduate degree programs page.
For tutorials, including videos and instructions, on how students can best use DegreeWorks use the link below to visit UTSA’s One Stop DegreeWorks website.