How to Process Hospitality & Entertainment Expenditures

Complete a Business Expense Form (BEF) to better account for your entertainment expenses and include it with your purchase order invoice, non-PO voucher or expense report, as applicable. 

If you plan to host a university-wide event (e.g., graduation ceremony, etc.), feel free to send your completed blanket BEF beforehand to the office of Disbursements & Travel Services.