UTSA offers a wide variety of services to help students meet their academic goals. Use the links below to be sure you are utilizing the services at the optimal time. Whether you are interested in studying abroad or wondering when you should seek an internship, we will be there to guide you along your path
- Testing Services administers placement exams and national and state standardized tests and also offers credit-by-exams and admissions and program-specific exams. For inquiries regarding, TSI score retrievals, developmental course registration, or TSI advising, please contact TSI Programs at 210-458-4498 or TexasSuccessInitiative@utsa.edu.
- Career Services assists students and alumni in identifying and developing the global skills necessary to successfully pursue and achieve lifelong career goals.
- Tomás Rivera Center promotes lifelong student success by providing academic success resources to UTSA Students and our Community. These campus services include:
- Tutoring Services (QLab)
- Supplemental Instruction (SI)
- Academic Success Coaching & Workshops
- The Writing Center provides assistance with each step of the writing process for cover letters, personal statements, and other writing projects.
- Math Lab is available to all UTSA students enrolled in a mathematics course. Upper division undergraduates and graduate students are available to help with any math questions.
- UTSA is committed to a campus culture of diversity, accessibility, and inclusion for all students. For students requiring any special accommodations, please contact Student Disability Services. Learn more about UTSA’s ADA Resources, the process of documentation of disabilities, and receiving accommodations at the page.
- The Veterans Certification Office can assist you with certifying your courses and ensuring you receive your eligible Federal educational benefits.