- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Payroll Management Services
Storage & Retrieval
How to Store Your Records
Follow these procedures before packing your documents for storage:
- Complete and submit a Request for Storage form.
- Pack all material in sealed boxes. Approved box dimensions include 12"w x 10"H x 15-3/4"L. Such boxes can be purchased from the General Stores, commodity code 615-37-09030-2.
- Complete and print box retention labels. Apply to each box, clearly stating its contents, department name, record agency number, and destruction date. The above information can be found on the specific department's approved UTSA Records Retention Schedule.
- Arrange for boxes to be delivered to the Downtown Campus storage facility.
To retrieve records, send an email request to Downtown Campus Mail Receiving. Provide the name of the record and the box number in which the record is located. Records can be picked up or returned via campus mail.