- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Business Contracts Office
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Grants & Contracts Financial Services
- Payroll Management Services
How Do Gifts Get an Inventory Barcode?
Personal property received as gifts are the property of the university and must be processed through the Office of Development and Alumni Relations.
Inventory will not barcode a gift until it is officially accepted by the Office of Development and Alumni Relations. Once a gift is accepted, its property value will be specified on the gift form. The threshold of the value determines whether it is a capital or controlled asset. At that point, we will contact you to tag the gift.
Contact Accounting Services for questions on tagging a gift once it is accepted by the university.