- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Business Contracts Office
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Grants & Contracts Financial Services
- Payroll Management Services
Asset Management Benefits the University
UTSA is responsible for managing a large number of assets, buildings and equipment. These assets may be located at various buildings at one campus or spread out to different locations off-campus. No matter where they are located, assets need to be tracked and maintained. That also includes keeping up with service requests from your department.
We use asset management to provide information on the location, life expectancy, warranty information and annual inventory. The following resources will be helpful to you as you keep track of your department’s assets.