- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Business Contracts Office
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Grants & Contracts Financial Services
- Payroll Management Services
Access Your W-2
If you are an active employee, you can download your W-2 through Employee Self-Service (ESS). If you are a non-active employee, your W-2 will be sent to the mailing address on file with People Excellence.
Sign Up for Electronic W-2
Did you know that if you sign up to receive your W-2 online, you will receive it faster? It’s quick and easy to sign up — all we need is for you to consent online through ESS. The online W-2 consent is an election process that allows you to designate your option to download your electronic W-2 form.
How Do I Sign Up for Electronic W-2?
- Log in to ESS.
- Click on the Payroll and Compensation tile and select W-2 Consent.
- Follow the directions in the W-2 Consent job aid and then submit your request.
Electronic W-2s are available after Payroll Services finalizes the W-2 process, which is prior to January 31. We will send you a notice when electronic W-2s are ready for download. Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary to open your W-2.
If you do not sign up for electronic W-2, or withdrew a previously submitted consent, we will mail you a paper W-2 no later than January 31, to your home or mailing address (optional), if a mailing address is on file in PeopleSoft. Review your current home and mailing address to ensure accuracy.
Email Payroll Management Services if you have additional questions.