- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Business Contracts Office
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Grants & Contracts Financial Services
- Payroll Management Services
Submit Financial Appeal
Submitting a Financial Appeal Can Be Easy
Financial appeals are for requesting a reversal of charges after withdrawing from all courses in a semester. Once you are ready to submit a financial appeal, send a written statement to Financial Services via email, fax (210-458-2031) or in person (FLN 1.04.08). Before you submit your appeal, you will need the following information:
- Student name
- Student ID/Banner ID
- Identify semester or term
- Reason for the appeal
- Email from each instructor confirming last day of participation
- Supportive documents for withdrawing, such as verification of non-attendance from your professors, enrollment at another school or copy of deployment orders
How Long Will it Take to Get a Decision?
We will review your submission and email a response to you within one to three weeks. If approved, we will process the appropriate updates to your student account.
Important Notes to Consider
You have one year from the semester you withdraw from the university to submit a financial appeal. For example, if you were a student during the fall 2019 semester, you have until the end of the fall 2020 semester to submit an appeal.
Financial appeals do NOT include or imply the removal of any grade or academic determination made by another university official. Appeals only offer financial relief.