- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Grants & Contracts Financial Services
- Payroll Management Services
When Is My Balance Considered Past Due?
Your account is considered past due when payments are not made by the due date or immediately once the semester in which the balance was incurred has ended. Past-due balances include unpaid tuition and fees, tuition and fees loans, education expense loans, reversal of financial aid or scholarships, reversal of third-party payments, housing, meal plans, parking permits, health insurance, testing fees, etc. View our Consequences of Non-Payment and Student Payment Options pages.