Student Payment Options

Set Up Payment Arrangements for a Past-Due Balance

If you would like to set up payment arrangements on a past-due balance, email the Collections Department or call 210-458-4297.

Limitations to Payment Arrangements

Payment arrangements are for past-due balances only. If you have a past-due balance and are registered for a current semester, the current semester must be paid in full, and will be excluded from the payment arrangements.

Note: Payment arrangements do not supersede any promissory notes related to a past-due balance.