- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Grants & Contracts Financial Services
- Payroll Management Services
Be Mindful of Policies and Guidelines
You can refer to these internal and external policies and guidelines for guidance on the requirements and purpose of reconciliations:
- External Policy
- UT System policy UTS142.1 requires department managers to certify annually that reconciliations were performed for each month of the fiscal year.
- Internal Policies
- UTSA Financial Guideline, Departmental Financial Reviews, assists department managers and reconcilers with reconciliation of the MFR.
- UTSA Financial Guideline, Monitoring Plan for Segregation of Duties and Review of Financial Activity, establishes the monitoring plan for internal controls to ensure that funds are expended and recorded appropriately within PeopleSoft.
We Provide Training
View the following reconciliation process training classes on the Accounting Services Training website:
- Introduction to Monthly Reconciliation Training (AM0710)
- You will learn the definition, purpose and requirements for reconciling and get an overview of the SAHARA application and reconciliation process
- SAHARA Reconciliation Application Training (AM0711)
- You will get an overview of the SAHARA application and learn how SAHARA supports the reconciliation process.
- SAHARA Lab (AM 711.01)
- This is a virtual and live open lab where you can ask specific questions or bring issues you have come across.
Helpful Tools to Use Each Month
We offer helpful tools on the Accounting Services Training website that you can use on a regular basis: